2023 YARD WASTE COLLECTION BEGINS MARCH 13
Weekly collection of yard waste occurs seasonally; Spring-Fall.
- Yard waste is picked up on the same day of the week as your garbage. Please see calendar for current yard waste schedule.
- Please have your cart out by 6:00 AM on your designated pick up day. Put yard trimmings in loosely, so that cans empty easily (Limit 50 lbs). Inappropriate use may result in the removal of yard waste/recycle carts.
What Can Go In My Yard Waste Cart?
- Grass Clippings
- Tree Trimmings (limbs less than 4" in diameter)
- Garden Waste - plants, flowers, landscape vegetation, vegetative garden waste, windfall fruit, and brush
- Pet Waste - Please bag pet waste and use garbage cart for disposal, not the yard waste cart!
- Plastic Bags
- Painted or Treated Wood Products
- Processed Food
Contact Utilities at 509-764-3715 or email Utility Billing