The Larson BMX Track layout is of a letter M style, built by Billy Allen in the fall of 2004. It is an ABA sanctioned BMX track. The track is open year round from 8 a.m. to sunset.
The Larson BMX Track is host to around 20 races per year. Each race brings in athletes of all ages from all over the Pacific Northwest.
Larson Recreation Center BMX Track Rules
- Use at your own risk. This facility is not supervised.
- Use of protective equipment, including securely fastened helmets, knee and elbow pads, wrist and shin guards, is strongly recommended.
- Bicycle cross bar, stem, and top tube pads are also recommended.
- No motorized vehicles are permitted on the track.
- Homemade or professionally constructed obstacles, ramps, jumps, or other modifications may not be added to the track.
- No alcohol, drugs, tobacco products or glass containers are allowed at this facility
- BMX track is open for the public use from 8 a.m. - Sunset.
This facility is operated by the Moses Lake Parks and Recreation Department.
Please call 509-764-3805 to report any vandalism or any unsafe track conditions.
For more information on BMX racing in Moses Lake check out Moses Lake BMX or call Brandon Holland at 509-760-0773.