- Alcohol consumption is prohibited by state law RCW 66.44.100 and smoking of any kind is prohibited by state law RCW 70.160 (which includes cigarettes, cigars, pipes, vaping and marijuana).
- Any damage caused to park property will be the liability of the responsible party.
- Live trees, vegetation or firewood may not be cut or removed from the park.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and supervised at all times. Please clean up after your pet(s). Pets must have current rabies vaccinations.
- Fireworks of any kind are prohibited inside city limits, which includes Cascade Park. Moses Lake Municipal Code 8.04.030.
- Horses are not allowed in the campground or day use area.
- Speed limit is 10 m.p.h. inside the park boundary.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed off roadways.
- Improperly parked vehicles are subject to impound at owner's expense.
- Use of non-street legal motorcycles, 3-wheelers and 4-wheelers are prohibited in all park areas.
- The City of Moses Lake is not responsible for theft or loss. Please lock your vehicle(s) and secure your personal property.
- For public safety, swimming is allowed ONLY in the designated swimming area. It is prohibited in all other areas of both the park and campground due to the high amount of watercraft activity.
- Fishing is prohibited on docks at boat launch area and boat moorage areas (applies to both day use and camping areas).
- Quiet time is 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Fires are allowed in fire rings or barbecues only.
- Only paid campers are allowed in the campground. Visitors are welcome in the day use area.
- Please respect other campers' space - go around, not through, other sites.
Failure to follow rules may result in eviction and possible criminal citation. All park users are subject to regulations as provided in Chapter 12.36 of the Municipal Code.
Park Caretaker's decisions or judgments are final so as to keep campers safe and to maintain the integrity and intent of all rules.
For More Information - Call 509-764-3805