Season reservations can be made online 24/7. Reservations via phone and in-person can only be made during department business hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Online: Click link for Active Communities to access the online reservation portal.
- Phone: Please call the main office phone at 509-764-3805.
- In-person: Please visit us at 610 W Yakima Ave, Moses Lake, WA 98837 and speak with someone at the front desk.
Cascade Campground - 2001 W Valley Road is the Moses Lake Parks, Recreation & Cultural Services’ premier outdoor camping area, located at Cascade Park. It is owned and operated by the City of Moses.
General Information & nearby Amenities
- The campground season is May - September. Estimated to open mid-April for drop-in camping (exact date TBD). No reservations will be available for April.
- Playground area inside park.
- Onsite caretaker for season: May 1st - September 30th.
- Free boat launch and temporary moorage (first come, first serve).
- Ice & firewood available for purchase onsite during operational hours.
- Sanitary dump station provided to paid campers only.
- Shower facilities for paid campers (4 quarters for 7 minutes).