Ice Rink Rules
1. Guests wearing ice skates are only allowed on areas covered by rubber mats or the ice rink.
2. Skating in a manner that endangers or interferes with other skater’s safety or pleasure is forbidden.
3. Roughness, excessive speeding, skating against the crowd or weaving through others is not allowed.
4. Abusive behavior and language will not be tolerated.
5. No eating, drinking, or chewing tobacco while ice skating.
6. No carrying children on the ice.
7. The City of Moses Lake is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
8. No one is permitted on the ice without ice skates except for rink staff and maintenance personnel.
9. Tag or other unauthorized games on or off the ice is not allowed.
10. No more than three people skating together in a line. NO Crack the Whip!
11. Kicking holes, chipping, or gouging in the ice is strictly forbidden.
12. Ice Skate Walkers are only for those needing assistance while skating.
13. No sitting on the dasher boards.
14. Throwing or kicking of any object is prohibited.
15. Persons who appear under the influence of alcohol or other substances are not allowed at the facility.
16. Center ice, inside the blue circle is reserved for jumps and spins unless crowd size poses a safety risk.
17. No one is allowed on the ice while the resurfacer is in operation.
18. Hockey sticks and pucks are not allowed on the ice during public skate sessions.
19. Shooting, passing, stickhandling, and use of hockey pucks/balls anywhere other than the ice surface is strictly forbidden. Pucks/balls will be confiscated.
Management reserves the right, at their discretion, to refuse admission or remove from the premise anyone not abiding by the rules.