The Street Division has 5 employees who are responsible for maintaining:
- 200 miles of City streets
- 100 miles of long line painting
- 250 painted crosswalks
- 220 lane markings including arrows, only's, handicap parking, and other painted street symbols
- 6 miles of graveled alleys
- 40 miles of graveled shoulders
- 47 City parking lots
- 14 signalized intersections
- 1 four way flashing beacon
- 1 "No Wake Zone" buoy at the entrance to Laguna waterway.
- Snow plowing of Priority Number 1, Number 2, Number 3 streets, and contracting /overseeing Priority Number 4 residential plowing.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality possible for your preferred transportation choices in Moses Lake.