Click to Home
Go To Search
Operational Permits
Operational Permits
Operational permits are required for the following:
  • Hazardous Materials 
  • Aviation Facilities
  • Carnivals and Fairs
  • Dry Cleaning Plants
  • Combustible Dust Producing Operations
  • Exhibits / Trade Shows
  • High Piled Combustible Storage
  • Hot Work Operations
  • Industrial Ovens
  • Lumber Yards exceeding 100,000 board feet of storage
  • Marijuana Extraction Systems / Facilities
  • Fire Department Radio Coverage Systems
  • Tents and Temporary Membrane Structures exceeding 400 square feet
  • Battery Systems having a liquid capacity in excess of 50 gallons

Permit forms can be found here:

Operational Permit