Click to Home
Go To Search
Water Problem
To report a water problem or concern, during regular business hours, please contact the Water Division or the Public Works office. If you have a water related emergency, after regular business hours, contact MACC Dispatch at (509)762-1160.

The most common problems reported are:

  • Broken water pipe and need to have the water turned off.
  • Need to determine if there is a water leak at your residence.
  • Observe water coming out of the ground.

The Water Division encourages you to contact them with any problems, concerns, or questions. For more information regarding City water, please refer to the Water Division page and FAQs.

Water Division

Monday - Friday (excluding holidays)
7:30am - 4:00pm

Public Works office

Monday - Friday (excluding holidays)
8:00am - 5:00pm

*After hours, on weekends or holidays, contact MACC Dispatch at (509)762-1160