Click to Home
Go To Search
Discontinue Utility Service Request
Required Forms
Discontinue Utility Services Request

The following are required for termination of utility services:
  • Complete and submit a Discontinue Utility Services Request in person to the Utility Department, 401 S. Balsam, Moses Lake, WA 98837.  Valid government issued photo ID is required.
  • Utility services cannot be cancelled over the phone. 
  • If you are requesting discontinuation of utility services remotely or cannot come into our office please submit a notarized Discontinue Utility Services Request form. 
  • All past due amounts for utility services constitute a lien on the real property which will secure the amounts due.  Cancellation of utility services to the property will not release any lien for amounts due (Municipal Code 13.12.060, 8.08.133).