Click to Home
Go To Search
Concealed Weapons Permit
Where do I apply?
  • If you live within the city limits of Moses Lake, contact the Moses Lake Police Department.
  • If you live in the unincorporated area of the county, you must apply in person at the Sheriff’s Office.

More Information