How do I discontinue services in my name?
(1) You can cancel utility services in person at the Utility Department located in the Moses Lake Civic Center at 401 S. Balsam St., Moses Lake, WA 98837. Government issued Photo ID is required.
(2) If you are out of the area or cannot come into our office in person, you can obtain the Request to Discontinue Utility Services on our city website located under Resources and Forms. All forms must be notarized. The original notarized form is required, no copies will be accepted. The form should be received by our office no later than 4:00 pm to guarantee same-day termination.

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my water bill online?
2. Where do I go to set up utilities like water, sewer, and garbage?
3. What do I need to set up a utility account?
4. How do I discontinue services in my name?
5. Can I change my utility bill due date?
6. I have multiple utility accounts with the city, can they be combined into one bill?
7. Do you require a deposit for the utility services?