MUSEUM GALLERY: SASQUATCH REVEALED
View all calendars is the default. Choose "Select a Calendar" to view a specific calendar. Unchecking the "All Calendars" box will deselect all of them, then check the box for the specific calendar to view.
Select the arrows on either side of the current month to change the month.
Subscribe to iCalendar
Find a Facility
Search calendar by:
Select a Calendar
Annual Free Extra Garbage Pickup
Holiday Closure - City Observed
Home Page Calendar
Museum and Art Center
Parks and Recreation
Parks and Recreation Commission
Return to Previous
June 25, 2018
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Class runs Monday through Friday, June 25-29, 2018
Museum and Art Center Classroom #126
Moses Lake Museum & Art Center
401 S Balsam
Moses Lake Museum
$150.00 per person; Museum Members $135.00
Drama Camp 2018: The Wizard of Oz
Monday, June 25
Ages: 7 to 15 years old
Lead Instructor: Sabrina Haesche
Limit: 30 (20 minimum)
PRE-REGISTER by visiting https://apm.activecommunities.com/moseslake/Home or the Moses Lake Museum or the Parks & Recreation department.
What will the camper study?
-Drama Camp is the perfect solution for your child interested in “trying out” theatre.
-Drama Camp is a week-long drama camp concluding with student campers performing the play
The Wizard of Oz
for family and friends.
-Drama Camp teaches teamwork achieved by all student campers working together to perform the play as an Ensemble Cast as well as develop their individual dramatic skills.
-Drama Camp student campers will explore theatre through Story Telling, Character Work, Creative Movement, Art, Costuming, Improvisation, and Theatre Design.
-Drama Camp is designed for first time or beginning actors. All student campers will have a speaking role in the play. The week includes auditions for specific parts, a talent showcase, daily rehearsals, daily classes and a performance at the end of the week. Join us as we explore the world of theatre and create memories to last a lifetime!
What will the camper need?
Campers will need to bring a lunch every day, a morning and afternoon snack, sunscreen and any other items they may need. They will need to provide their base costume of BLACK T-shirt, BLACK Pants, BLACK socks and BLACK shoes.
What will the camp be like?
• 8:30 to 9:00 - Campers will be checked in and given a nametag. Student campers will be allowed to play outside every day.
• 9:00 - The rest of the day begins.
• 10:30 - Morning snack.
• Noon - Lunch with movies and/or games
• 12:45 - After lunch break.
• 2:30 - Afternoon snack/finish the movie/recess.
• 4:30 - Parents may pick up their campers.
• 9:00 - Introduction of everyone.
• 9:30 - Stage directions and vocal projection and enunciation.
• 10:00 - Auditions – Other campers continue playing warm-up and energizing games.
• 1:00 - Announce the roles.
• 1:30 - Rehearsals begin with a reading of the lines and Character Analysis.
• Classes - Monologue, Improv and Memorization
• 9:00 - Talent Showcase (parents invited).
• 2:00 - Paint sets (old clothes should be worn).
• 2:30 – Dress Rehearsal.
• 4:00 – Performance:
The Wizard of Oz
Open the calendar popup.
401 S. Balsam | P.O. Box 1579
Moses Lake, WA 98837 | Ph: (509) 764-3701
Powered by CivicPlus