- Planning Commission public hearing: February 27, 2014
- Planning Commission recommended SMP draft to City Council: March 27, 2014
- City Council public hearings: May 13, May 27, June 10, and June 24
- Formal comment period: April 29 through June 30, 2014.
Planning Commission Draft Chapters
- The Planning Commission's draft and the Cumulative Impact Analysis were presented at the Shoreline Open House October 3, 2013.
- A second Shoreline Open House to discuss the revised draft was held January 29, 2014.
- A public hearing by the Planning Commission was held February 27, 2014.
- The Planning Commission reviewed minor changes to the draft March 13 & March 27, 2014.
- On March 27, 2014, the Planning Commission recommended to the Council that the draft be approved.
- The City Council opened a public hearing on May 13 and provided additional opportunities to comment May 27, June 10, and June 24, 2014.
- The Council started review of the draft July 8. On August 26, 2014, the Council approved the Response to Comments (PDF).
- The Planning Commission's draft was modified based on the Response to Comments to create the City Council Draft SMP.
Study Session Minutes
The SMP draft was discussed and modified at study sessions. Minutes of study session are available online.