Discontinue Utility Service Request

Required Forms

Discontinue Utility Services Request (PDF)

The following are required for termination of utility services:

  • Complete and submit a Discontinue Utility Services Request (PDF) in person to the Utility Department, 401 S. Balsam, Moses Lake, WA 98837. Valid government issued photo ID is required.
  • Utility services cannot be cancelled over the phone.
  • If you are requesting discontinuation of utility services remotely or cannot come into our office please submit a notarized Discontinue Utility Services Request (PDF) form.
  • All past due amounts for utility services constitute a lien on the real property which will secure the amounts due. Cancellation of utility services to the property will not release any lien for amounts due (Municipal Code 13.12.060 (PDF), 8.08.133 (PDF)).