Moses Lake Museum & Art Center
The City of Moses Lake Museum & Art Center is currently open by appointment only. We will be open by appointment, following the guidelines below for the foreseeable future.
- Tour groups are limited to 6 members of the same household
- Tours begin at 10 a.m., there are 7 hour-long spots available per day Monday - Friday; 6 hour-long spots available on Saturday.
- Open by appointment Monday - Saturday. Closed Sundays
- Museum store will be open to tour groups
- Call or email the museum to reserve a tour time
- Masks are required for entry
Contact us at 509-764-3830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Please register for classes online, or in person at the Museum.
Sign up for our electronic newsletter for all the latest news. Click HERE to sign up.
Find video content on our YouTube Channel HERE. Like and subscribe to get notifications when we post new content.
The Moses Lake Museum & Art Center is dedicated to exploring the human and natural history of the Columbia Basin and celebrating the works of regional artists. We are a not-for-profit institution supported by the City of Moses Lake and museum members.
The Moses Lake Museum & Art Center is a program of the Moses Lake Parks & Recreation Department. Originally founded as the Adam East Museum in 1958, the museum is home to the Adam East Collection of Native American artifacts, local history exhibits, a fine art gallery, museum store and a giant Columbian Mammoth metal sculpture. The museum is housed in the Moses Lake Civic Center.
The Moses Lake Museum & Art Center is a proud member of the American Alliance of Museums, Washington Museum Association and American Association for State and Local History.